Greenovation's sustainable and stylish dinnerware is made out of naturally fallen leaves of the Areca Palm tree. Our plates come from Nature to where it returns.
A 5.5" Royal Square bowl is perfect to serve soup. Great for BBQ, picnic, Birthday parties, wedding, camping or entertaining at home.
- 100% Natural & Biodegradable
- Backyard compostable
- Chemical Free & Non-Toxic
- Microwave and Refrigerator safe
- Suitable for all types of food including hot and wet
- Very Sturdy and Premium quality
- Since they are completely natural, there is no risk of any chemicals or flavours leaching into the food
Process of making palm leaf dinnerware is as eco-friendly as the product. The fallen leaves are handpicked and then washed in a spring water, dried in sun and then heat-pressed and sterilized into final shape to produce sustainable and elegant dinnerware. No Trees are ever harvested or cut in the entire process.
These palm leaf products are one of the most durable and eco-friendly disposables available in the market.
Our bowls are meant to be single use, however it can be reused if taken care of. After the use you can through it in your home compost or green bin and it will break down in less than 90 days.
We recommend to keep the package in a dry location and keep it sealed until ready for use.