Our eco friendly rectangular bowls are sustainable alternative to plastic and styrofoam packaging. Lids made from renewable resource naturally fallen leaves are great for take out needs for restaurants, coffee shops, cafe and catering business. This bowl can be used with the Lid.
- 100% Natural & biodegradable
- 100% compostable
- Ethically sourced
- Chemical Free & Non-Toxic
- Microwave and Refrigerator safe
- Suitable for all types of food including hot and wet.
- Very Sturdy and Premium quality
- Since they are completely natural, there is no risk of any chemicals or flavours leaching into the food
The process of making palm leaf dinnerware is as eco-friendly as the product. The fallen leaves are hand-picked by local farmers in a village of Southern India and then washed in spring water, dried in sun, and then heat pressed and sterilized into a final shape to produce sustainable and elegant dinnerware. No Trees are ever harvested or cut in the entire process.
These palm leaf products are one of the most durable and eco-friendly disposables available on the market.
Bowls are meant to be single-use, however, they can be reused if taken care of. After use, you can throw it in your home compost or green bin and it will break down in less than 90 days.
We recommend keeping the package in a dry location and keeping it sealed until ready for use.