Greenovation's sustainable and stylish dinnerware is made out of naturally fallen leaves of the Areca Palm tree. Our plates come from Nature to where it returns.
A large 10" Qudrato Square plate is ideal to serve the main dish and buffet. Great for BBQ, picnics, Birthday parties, weddings, camping, or entertaining at home.
- 100% Natural & Biodegradable
- Backyard compostable
- Chemical Free & Non-Toxic
- Microwave and Refrigerator safe
- Suitable for all types of food including hot and wet
- Very Sturdy and Premium Quality
- Since they are completely natural, there is no risk of any chemicals or flavors leaching into the food
The process of making palm leaf dinnerware is as eco-friendly as the product. The fallen leaves are hand-picked and then washed in spring water, dried in sun, and then heat pressed and sterilized into final shape to produce sustainable and elegant dinnerware. No Trees are ever harvested or cut in the entire process.
These palm leaf products are one of the most durable and eco-friendly disposables available in the market.
Our plates are meant to be single-use, however, it can be reused if taken care of. After use, you can through it in your home compost or green bin and it will break down in less than 90 days.
We recommend keeping the package in a dry location and keeping it sealed until ready for use.