Greenovation's sustainable and stylish dinnerware is made out of naturally fallen leaves of the Areca Palm tree. A perfect sustainable alternative to plastic, paper, and petroleum-based dinnerware products.
4" Square bowl is perfect for tasting events, small portion soup, or charcuterie boxes. Great for BBQ, picnic, Birthday parties, wedding, camping, or entertaining at home.
- 100% Natural & Biodegradable
- Backyard compostable
- Chemical Free & Non-Toxic
- Microwave and Refrigerator safe
- Suitable for all types of food included hot and wet
- Very Sturdy and Premium quality
- Since they are completely natural, there is no risk of any chemicals or flavors leaching into the food
The process of making palm leaf dinnerware is as eco-friendly as the product. The fallen leaves are handpicked and then washed in spring water, dried in sun, and then heat-pressed and sterilized into a final shape to produce sustainable and elegant dinnerware. No Trees are ever harvested or cut in the entire process.
These palm leaf products are one of the most durable and eco-friendly disposables available on the market.
Our bowls are meant to be single-use however, they can be reused if taken care of. After the use you can through it in your home compost or green bin and it will break down in less than 90 days.
We recommend to keep the package in a dry location and keep it sealed until ready for use.